Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CupCakes Fever



Salam

Am waiting for my cupcakes to be ready!!
(hubby left the house n I was so bored got no one to talk to, n decided to bake)

I wonder how..I wonder why..but I was suddenly caught by the "cupcakes baking n decorating fever"..erm, is it related with the just ended World Cup fever??hehe..whatever it is, I'm happy doing it n I found it's such a wonderful things to do, especially when u r doing it with ur beloved ones..as a matter of fact, my husband is far away better than me(in this particular field only, or a lot of other field as well,heheh)believe it?See the pics as published in my facebook account previous week..

Mr Pilot n his soft skill


And..tadaa...

the awesome outcomes!!

Owh, lemme tell u what makes me write tonite?while inserting the tray into the oven, I suddenly felt so sad, I miss my mom..erm, of course I did not have a Siemen oven back in my childhood, we only have a typical black oven (I bet u know which one I meant, pakai api ye, bukan pakai elektrik)..but I still remember those time when my mom told me..

'dulu2 masa korang kecik mak buat la kek, pakai periuk kukus, ala..nak buat birthday..tp skarang bolehla beli kek..dulu2 org tak byk duit, semua nak jimat'

so, everytime I make cupcakes I will definitely think of my mom..well, though she's not good in baking, most probably bcos she doesnt have the chance to do so..but deep inside I wanna tell her, "Mak, I now can bake a cake in a better oven"..erm, mak selalu pesan.."kita mesti ada penambahbaikan dlm keluarga"..ye mak, saya telah, akan dan sentiasa melakukannya..Miss u Mak!!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!