Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lonely





What happened after the school's bell rang?

"Terima kasih cikgu" from 1 B2 in their own annoying melody..(I like it actually)
then, I walked down the stairs to staffroom.
Everbody was bz packing up things n buzz off in a blink of my eyes..

Yatie : Bye Seri, generasi Y balik dulu (generasi Y=manusia yg lahir 1981 dan seterusnya), thats what we call ourselves.

MEANING: NO GOSIPING

I met Maznita then : Cik Ser nak lepak lagi ker?generasi Y balik awl hari nie..
Seri: Jom lepak makan!
Maz: Haruskah makan?aku dah kenyang.
Seri: Xpe la, aku pon ada hal...(cube mencari hal ape nak dibuat)

MEANING: NO 'MENGETEH' SESION AFTER SKUL

I tried to sit at my cubicle n think of what to do..
Nak marking test paper? Semua dah marking...
Nak buat lesson plan?semua dah buat sampai hari merdeka
(surprisingly I finished everything before holidays, haha...unbelieveable??I'm an eleventh hour person!!!)

MEANING : NO STAY BACK AT SKUL

Jumped into my brand new Toyota Isis (told u I like Toyota), n dialed few nos:

1) Firdaus (my anak angkat) : Unreachable, he might havent come back from school, so he hadnt turned on his cellphone..

Meaning: No lunchdate n skor A session with him

2) My hubby : No answer, he might be sleeping, he's now in Sydney

Meaning: No sharing n manja2 session

3) Farah (my best buddy who's getting married soon) : Seri, I'll return ur call, I'm attending a patient now.."

Meaning: No cik bedah n cik kiah session

4)My mom : Dek Da, mak tengah mesyuarat Rumah Tunas Harapan..

Meaning : NO ONE TO TALK WITH!!!!!!

Thinking of a doing facial just to kill my time.."there's no available slot for u Seri, wud u like to make another appointment?"Argh, benci!!

Meaning : NO RELAXING ESCAPE!

Called my spa.."tgh tak ada customer la Puan..appointment pun takde"..

Meaning : NO BIZNES TALK

Called Nu'della HQ, "Seri, tungku hang order belom sampai.."

Meaning : NO NEED TO GO TO HQ

Argh...I hate this feeling, when I have nothing in my to do list..and no one to talk with!!!first n foremost I hate it when my hubby is not around!!
I drove my car to Mcdonalds Bangi n found that I missed the 12-3 lunchtime(it was just 3 minutes too late!)Argh..I have to spend more, hate it!

AND NOW I AM HERE UPDATING MY BLOG!!
THE LONELINESS IS KILLING ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!