Thursday, August 20, 2009

Waiting..

Salam..

I received a call from FO Azrul Judge,my hubby's friend..telling that he's already in Malaysia and asked when n where wud I like to collect my Coach handbags!!

Hehe..I still do want Coach though my hubby already gave me this 'makan dalam' line:

"Kalau pakai handbag Coach nanti kat sana dok barisan hadapan keh?"

the same line he gave me when I showed him the Hajaba telekung!

Apekah yang patut anda lakukan bile mendapat ayat sedemikian??

Well,I actually want a Coach wedges..but when he texted me "Wedges tu aper?" I dare not to ask him to grab any since he might grab a wrong one..so I just asked him to get me any handbags..mm, preferably Satchel n Business Bags..something look like these..





Mm, so lets guess which bag that he bought me from the Factory Outlet in US..so it's gonna be the off season ones la kan..(who cares??)

Wonder?did he grab this??


Or may be this one?


Hehe, asked him to mms me..but he said,"u'll look good in anything u wear"..haha!well,just trust those stewardess who accompanied him that day!

Waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!