Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Respect

Salam

I know almost every soul in this world want to live rich, to splurge in a luxury lifestyle..most of us, wanna carry a designer handbags, to fit in designer shoes..or at least to have a lot of money to go for an oversea vacation, to build an enormous bungalow n to drive a convertible?Merc?BMW?Porshe?Audi?Jaguar?owh..which ever luxurious car!

Some of us are just so lucky were born fed with the gold spoon, many of us really work hard to turn their dreams into reality..most of us are the spectators to all the luxurious other people possesed..some of us are happy with whatever they have while some of us will never get enough!Some of us trying hard every single day to be at par with others..

As for me, whatever lifestyle a people choose to live is their own choice. n every soul deserve to be respected. I'm so pissed off with this conversation I heard few days back:

A : Hey, I'm somewhere near to your office!
B : So, wud u want me to join u?
A : Definitely, n dat's y I called
B : Mm, I'm afraid I cudnt make it..it's still working hours
A : Ha..tu la, dulu org suruh masuk **** tak nak, ada masa sendiri, x payah susah2 keje mcm korang nie..
(saja tulih dlm bm, supaya lebih menyakitkan hati..)

Excuse me!!people got their own way to live their life!Some people are very happy n content with watever they have n never feel desperate to live better!!Some people are very happy with their small pay because they just enjoy doing things they love..And some people just work because they choose to, not because they have to..So, cud u please RESPECT what other people choose to do in their lives??!!Not everyone born to be a MLM person, n not every one can succeed in that line..Having ALL people doing MLM, than who left to become teachers??to TEACH YOUR OWN CHILDREN???Who would run the laundry n grocery shop??for you to send YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES just bcoz you DO NOT Have the time to take care of it when YOU CLAIMED You do have ALL TIME in this world becoz YOU RE YOUR OWN BOSS??N who wud fly the plane for you to go for your so called sponsored OVERSEA SEMINAR??Hey, who do yo think you are to determine other people's live???

I'm not so against MLM thingy,I HATE YOUR WAY OF THINKING!!

PLEASE LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S CHOICE!!

4 comments:

  1. phiwit..phiwit..cayala kak seri.mmg bez gila entri ni.patut akak promote kat fesbuk..supaya dorg baca n sdar diri..
    i hate them too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx all..harap x disalah tafsir lah yer..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!