Friday, December 4, 2009

Cloth Ironing a.k.a Pressing

Salam to all

My hubby was called up to Perth this morning. He asked me to iron his cloth, I did it halfway before he came back 2 me and said, 'u gi mandi lah'..hehe, I suke jer..Fyi, I had been stopped (mark my word) from ironing his uniform since the last 3years??or maybe earlier than that..It was because he got a remark from his instructor during the test..This is how it sound:
"DRESS HAS TO BE NEATLY PRESSED"

From that moments onwards, I was asked not to iron his uniform!!!Yeah..what an escape!Some of my friend said I purposely did that, hehe.."gila keji perangai ko nie Seri..". some will say."hey, it's good..guys know the way to iron their cloth better"..some will say,'ape punyer bini la ko nie"..and what not..different people different opinion, Ada aku kesah???

My points today are:
tak semua orang sama, setiap orang ada penerimaan yang berbeza terhadap tiap suatu. Yang penting kita saling hormat menghormati pandangan..
Kalau semua orang sama, bosan lah pulak hidup nie kan..

Eei, sound grumpy???

1 comment:

  1. reading this, I remember I was once like you, not have a clue on how to press a man's shirt neatly. until i learned one easy and quick technique, and since then I've been pressed my hubby's shirt. people would admiring as if it was coming from dobi.. which makes him prouder of me.. (^^) and he somehow taught me how to press his working pants. ask you husband to teach you, sure he'll admire your effort seri dear!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!