Monday, April 6, 2009

I couldnt stop thinking!

Ooo my..

I am too occupied!Yeah..I love that term so much.."occupied"..Got things to settle and these really keep me thinking on and on..
People say we will accomplish our jobs/task to do if we manage to separate it n get it done part by part.Mm. let me put it into a list..A TO DO LIST..

1. Tarian Competition (29th April 2009)

  • costume to wear
  • coreography (I havent finish)
  • the songs to edit
  • the makeup kit
  • the dancers t-shirt (I managed to grab those RM5 T-shirt from Giant, every dancers got 1 blue n 1 green t-shirt already n I need to go n find who will do the club t-shirt printing)

2.Majlis Akur Janji Pelajar SPM/PMR/STPM

  • letter to parents
  • the tentative to be discussed via e-group
  • the AJK Pelaksana list

3. Trip to Istana Budaya (Musical Theater Mahsuri)

  • List of participants
  • transportation
  • letter to parents

4.PIBG Thingy

  • minit mesyuarat
  • tukar tandatangan utk sign cheque
  • files for AJK

5.My spa thingy

  • the leaflet
  • the flyers
  • the receipt
  • the website
  • the latest promo!!!

Gosh, having those long to do list and I'm still here!Go n do ur work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!