Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Very 1st Entry

Hi everyone..I will sometime spend hours reading other people's blog. And every time I browse through those pages, I would have an intention to start blogging. As a teacher, I always have things to write. Well, facing those teenagers at school is really fun! Having those gurlz and boyz who adore you is somewhat really interesting!!And being nominated as the Most Bergaya Teacher for five years in a row is HOTTT!!!Hehe..Well, that is not all about me!As this is my very 1st entry, I hope I wouldnt membebel so long..Anyway, don't get annoyed with all my perasan lines..I just want to create a good impression to the readers, haha...so teacher huh?This is what I would tell the students when I asked them to write any composition..Hey, sejak bila aku ajar BM?Ada la..yup, somewhen in 2006..huhu..English pun ade, last year.

But readers, please don't get me wrong ya..I am not a so conservative teacher who will nag you every single time we met.I am a very vogue, annoying and loveable teacher in every students heart?haha..again perasan..I am somehow a very motivated spa owner on the other hand. I do enjoy teaching, doing my spa business and one thing for sure, I really do love PINK kare!

What else should I tell?I am a very happy wife to my handsome husband, Mohd Hasnirizal Mohamad Bastamam and I am proud to tell that we have no kids yet! Do not ask me when am I going to have one..We had gone through 1 IUI and 2 IVF at HUKM, and I had once pregnant and then miscarriage. Ever since that, I leave everything to Allah, He Knows The Best!So, please do not tell me what to consume, which Dr to see, which mak bidan to go..I do not want to know for the time being..I had been showered with all ideas and suggestions for years, and I do appreciate that much.It is just now I would like to let things happen naturally as I always believe that Allah creates things for a reason. There's always hikmah that you will learn somehow..somewhen.

Hey, so long..
Since my house got burnt, I get the chance to see the sun rises from the other view.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a dedicated teacher at the same time a not so vogue spa owner, I'm a spa lover, a pinkaholic and very loveable person!